Optic fiber terminal (ODF) optic provides space and protection for the fiber optic cable splicing and joint. Optic fiber terminal closure belongs to the accommodation of the optical fiber fusion splice section system. It is widely applied to the connection of the fiber play the roles in sealing, protection, installation of fiber connector head, and storage.
● High-quality PC or ABS material optional can ensure harsh conditions such as vibration, impact,
tensile cable distortion, and strong temperature changes.
● Solid structure, perfect outline, thunder, erosion, and adding resistance.
● A strong and reasonable structure with a mechanical sealing structure can be opened after the
seal ing and can be reused.
● Well water and dustproof, unique grounding device to ensure the sealing performance, convey
nient for installation.
● The splice closure has a wide application range, with good sealing performance, easy
installation, produced with high strength engineering plastic housing, anti-aging, corrosion
resistance, high temperature, and high mechanical strength, and so on.
|Material||PC or ABS|
|Adapter Capacity (Fiber Count)||24 pcs SC simplex adaptor|
|Single tray capacity||12|
|Splicing tray qty||4|